*We will only be accepting applications for online courses until July 31st
Please note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there will be a temporary freeze on receiving/approving any requests to the Physician Leadership Scholarship effective immediately up to the end of July. Please see the below regarding courses scheduled between March 1st & July 31st.
- For courses, conferences, and events that have been canceled due to COVID-19, physicians who were enrolled and have paid for non-refundable tuition, travel and/or accommodation may seek reimbursement from the SSC/SCC Leadership Scholarship.
- For courses and conferences that are canceled with advance notice, it is the responsibility of the physician to cancel course, travel and accommodation arrangements as soon as possible in an effort to get a refund or partial refund.
- You must provide proof of the expense, as well as identify or provide the cancelation policy of the respective training or event organizer, airline and/or hotel to support your claim.
- Here is the link to the claim form for you to complete and submit to JCCtraining@doctorsofbc.ca
- Please note that the expense claim policy provides up to three months from the date of the last scheduled event or course to submit the expense claim. Any claim submitted after the three month period will not be reimbursed.
- Please confirm by emailing JCCtraining@doctorsofbc.ca if you have cancelled your course.